PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 15:14
ETOPS240

Once again, EM773failed won't shut up.

Now, we know you failed to make it. That's fine. You've said your piece, now piss off. You have nothing to contribute to this thread. You know very little about the deal, but worst, is that you, with bugger all experience as a pilot (and clearly as a human) think you can talk the deal down.

Due to your failure, you're bitter enough to pretend you know better than those who rejected you. Don't be an idiot. Just come back at a later date, and let everyone know where you are, and we'll do a thorough analysis against the CX cadet programme.

Like I've said before, I'm all for the retention of the previous contract, but my god, would those who've said their bit just bugger off, and let those who want to ask direct questions about the scheme do so, and let them be answered without the utter morons on this thread who think that they'll achieve anything by berating the system. You won't, and you know as such; particularly EMI'llneverseeawidebodyER, as you're position makes your comments utterly laughable. Why don't you go and fail somewhere else.

Grow up.