PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 12:46
Henry09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh how the mighty fall!

Thanks for the link to the exodus thread. Jolly fine reading.

Concerning Tayar I found his last post in 2009 amusing concerning an enquiry about Rizon Jet.

originally posted by Tayar

Rizon Jet is bad company to work. They do not have money and did not paying the bils. Lays Of for pilots and they is not operating good at the moment. The managment is rubish, all steal the money and no pay the bils.

Be bery careful of these company. Think of Prestige Jet is you wants to come to good company. All they say about Prestige Jet is rubish about we no payng bils. We have over 200 million in the bank and open more office. We the best company in the middle east. Good aircraft, good mantenance, and good managment that did not steal money like Rizon and Gulf Jet.
So where is the 200 mill?

Ooops I found another

Originally posted by Tayar

ll people Gulf Jet is not Prestige Jet. We no asociated with them. They close down because of no money. Prestige Jet have more than 200 million in the bank to continue for more office in the world. Gulf Jet have stealing money all the time and that why it close. Bad management and stealing.

Prestige Jet is no them. All rubish about Prestige Jet is Gulf Jet is no true. Send me mesage and I will say the facts. Prestige have reserve so no go bankrupt. We have good manager and no stealing. So dont talk the rubish and say lie about Prestige Jet.
Kangaroo

Is this guy (Tayar) really part of PJ?