PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 09:50
Em773ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have applied for a position in CX because I want a career in this company. So of course I am willing to start at the bottom.
what position did you apply for? baggage handling?. hey congratulations on that, you can definitely work your way up to the flight deck if you applied for the cadetship, then you won't be sitting in that left seat again for a very long time.

I will be leaving my previous company where I am employed as captain on a north european airline with +2000 hrs, because this seems attractive to ME. Who can say what I need in T/C, if itīs acceptable to ME then I will take it. But first after a successful interview. Since this bull****-website has lost itīs purpose, I will never try to get some information from here again.
Nobody asked you to ask for help buddy, but hey if you make an informed decision, no one is going to attack you. That said, with this kind of attitude, its likely you will be looked down upon by your potential future colleagues. No one asked you to stay on pprune.

Hereīs a tip for all forum visitors: This is a great website where you can sit and debate and practice your political ambitions, but if you want to share or absorb professional pilot experiences, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.
Believe it or not but you just contributed your own political ambitions, I find this humorous as it is hypocritical of you. Here's a tip for all forum visitors: This is a great website where you can sit and laugh at the likes of Mrs Bernoulli making a fool of themself