PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Typhoon Pilots 'unfit for flying' Sent Home
Old 27th May 2011, 06:34
SaddamsLoveChild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typhoon Two

Wot a shambles, yet again the minority ruin it for th majority but I have to say that in the tri-service arena yet again some on the FJ force have undermined the light blue effort. Hotels, rates, pools and grogg when the 'in town' spotlight is on further cuts pan defence and now that the cost of acommodation and subsistence is now greater than the original costs of originally deploying tents and RLS we as a service look like pretentious arses.

HAving had some very meaty OOA's on the ground I know we all cope with stress in different ways, alcohol, affairs or violence so I suppose alcohol is the best of the worst, what I cant get my head around is no-one looked after them, told them to stop or got a grip till it was too late. Are the TP force such a bunch of singleminded self centered boys or is this a symptom of single seat ops.

The MAA are aready looking at bringing in random alcohol testing and this may just be meat to the grinder. I have no sympathy 1021 them and send a strong message to all.