PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Trans Asia Airways Corp........Philippines
Old 27th May 2011, 02:30
john velasco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning. What a Wonderful Friday Morning here in Cebu.

@ckalli: What's up my friend? I have been wanting the 737students who posted here to shed more light into what had happened to them and Mr. Luis Nino Alibango Jamili.

@apvp: Welcome to PPRuNe Forums.
I congratulate you for being a proud partner of Coral Air who DOES NOT HAVE AN AIRLINE to begin with.

I hope what you say is true: 'i have invested in this business with Nino and he is doing really well and I am completely satisfied with the return that I'm getting even if we are still in the start-up phase.
June is around the corner and rain will come. Your customers will not be allowed to fly around as bad weather may be dangerous to flight. Then you tell me if your returns are doing REALLY WELL. My forecast: Your partnership will not be as sweet as you projected.

Also, calling me a dumb head will not merit anything here.
YOU BEING HIS NEW PARTNER IS CERTAINLY THE DUMBHEAD.

As for being poor. . . . I cannot comment on that. I am happy with I have as I live a decent life spending what I own

FYI apvp:
We bought Mr. Luis Nino Jamili's ancestral house and tore it down to pieces to my delight.

With 'sentimental value' on their chest, they cannot do anything as we own the place. Mr. Luis Nino Alibango Jamili cannot digest the fact that CORAL AIR has been evicted for non payment of rental. (did he tell you they paid rent?)

NEW CAR:
A person driving a new car is not a concrete evidence he owns it. He may have borrowed it or took a loan!! How dumb and gullible can you be?

With that in mind, I still praise Mr. Luis Nino Alibango Jamili in finding a person like you. (another one bites the dust ......)

You can file any case you want, using all the money you've got. This will not erase the fact that MR. LUIS NINO ALIBANGO JAMILI owes me money.

My purpose of reading and posting here at this forum is find out more about this person and to help others not to be in the same situation. I am not here to pick a fight with anybody but I can oblige you anytime.

BTW, I met a Nigerian named Ali. He will meet with me this afternoon. I will have updates soon.