PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone interested in the Profession anymore?
Old 26th May 2011, 13:02
EpsilonVaz

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyway, BACK IN THE REAL WORLD...

Still love the job, it's pretty clear that most of your colleagues will fall into one of two catagories:

A. Always angry at something to do with management, no matter what. Will complain about the quality of cutlery we get to the the ink quality setting they use on the printers to print the flight plans. Will never be happy, it consumes them at work and at home.

B. Love the job they do, realise that every company has it's issues and gets on with it. Is part of the union and will always wish for things to be better. At work they are positive and upbeat, glad that they aren't stuck behind a desk doing a mind numbing job 9-5 and get paid a third of what they do now. Loves to talk about anything from cars to holidays to politics to absolutely anything. When they go home they forget about work and enjoy their time with the family and that fast car. A true pleasure to spend the day with.

Unfortunately for forum readers, 90% of catagory B will say the following when PPRUNE is mentioned "PPRUNE? I used to visit it, but don't bother anymore, it's full of negativity and bull****".

I know which one I want to be. The choice is yours, completely.