PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2011, 11:42
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Around longer than me? Congratulations. In my "short time" I have accumulated more PIC hrs in aircraft >5700 kg than you have TT, & am doing the job that in a widebody that 400 hr TT guys were selected for over yourself, as per your post:

So someone with a couple of hundred hours doing dog work in a spamcan gets a job over hundreds of experienced guys with jet time and OAA on their CV had nothing to do with it? If you expect me to swallow that then keep dreaming! LoL Congrats on getting an initial interview, nevermind the job mate - think yourself lucky you're not in my shoes and still instructing and well on the way towards the 3000 hour mark. I sadly don't have OAA on my CV but just a bundle of invoices for renewed IR's and PFO's over the past 5 years. All those 'contacts' nurtured haven't been able to help one jot either! Perhaps its time for me to move on in life methinks but I digress......

VFE

So like a the guy on the previous page of this thread, you're so desperate you're willing to sell-out.

Having more "posts" doesn't make you more qualified, although you seem to think so. "Trolling"? As an illustrious instructor you should be able to see both sides to an argument. You can't. Get out of the training area for a change.