PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training @ Palm Beach in Lantana, FL
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2011, 01:13
GoGoGadgetGear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I was at Palm Beach Flight and had a wonderful experience until I got home...

I checked my bank balance and was surprised to see a payment to them after I had settled, agreed and signed off my final mutually agreed payment.

I got onto them to clarify the payment. Turns out they charged me for my friends flight, he had rented a Piper Arrow for an hour, they explained that they couldn't charge my friend for the flight as his payment rejected so seen as they had my details they decided to charge me and let me chase the payment from him!!!

I quickly got onto Visa to dispute the charge. After lengthy emails with PBF they finally reversed the charge, with no apology and a snide remark, not to mention that they said they are getting their attorney, credit card company and debt collection agency after me...

After they admitted the charge wasn't my responsibility, with no signature for the payment and after they refunded the unauthorized payment!

I found it to be a great school but like many other schools make sure you go through the payments with a fine tooth comb and pay through a credit card as this will protect you from unauthorized payments!