PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legalities of Pilot Strike Breakers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2011, 22:02
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How can I tell QF pilots what to do mate. How do you know which way QF is going to jump. The way I see it you blokes are caught between a rock and a hard place. Doomed if you do, and doomed if you dont. The world of aviation has changed, as you well know, you are dealing with a company who has eyes only for the shareholder, you are nothing more now than a staff number, and if I were a young pilot looking for a career now, I would suggest to them they look for a airline that is managed well, with a good CEO, and the only airline in Australia at the moment with that is Virgin. TE is a perfect example of a good airline, happy staff, well run, progressive, so it can be achieved. QF desperately needs a good boss, Borgetti should never been allowed to go, and the QF board should be shafted for that. QF has basically been destroyed by Dixon and now Joyce, and so mate, my advice is to look after nbr one, thats all you can do, and hope that QF finds it way back onto straight and level at some stage.