PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CEP Last Attempt! HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2001, 16:00
jimbojumbo

Arrow BA CEP Last Attempt! HELP!!

I know that many of you that read this forum are sick to the back teeth with guys like me who keep asking how to get into BA, but to be honest that's what this forum is for, I hope someone can help me and subsequently others to realise their ambitions.

I have applied to BA previously and have always stumbled at the numerical test in the assessment stage. I know also that the problem is the time pressure and not the content of the questions. It would be great if someone who has passed that stage could tell me about it, i.e. pass mark, best techniques to use to save time, etc.. I have been practicing but I thought i was prepared sufficiently the last attempt! This Will be my 3rd and final (Age). Also If they could rid me of worry over the group activity which is also something I have heard is a major stumbling block for a lot of people, by providing some tips for that. (Assuming I get that far!)

Any help would be great and would not only benefit me but also loads of others who are in the same boat and wish to become a pilot with BA.

Cheers,

Jimbo.

P.S. Sorry for Boring Anyone who has already made the grade.

[This message has been edited by jimbojumbo (edited 03 March 2001).]