PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legalities of Pilot Strike Breakers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2011, 12:58
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of crock Amos. I left Oz and flew OS for four years, I came back because my wife developed a blood disorder that could lead to Leukemia, and naturally with four kids under 10 we needed family support and assistance. I returned OS on my own and continued to fly, and finally got into QF as a S/O. never a F/O. And they I stayed. I have never scabbed, it was seven years after the dispute before I flew back here. As for my hysteria, you go for it mate, if you think it is going to get you anywhere, perhaps you lot will be lucky, perhaps not, but history shows you are pushing it uphill. Does not matter if its 89 or 2011 you still bleed the same, most have a mortgage, most have kids at school, most have financial commitments, and you have to weigh that up. There is no answer to where QF is going, it is now the way of the world, and if you blokes think you can stop it, well good luck. But if you think QF is going to sit on its arse whilst you blokes, start working to rule, ringing in sick, or what ever you plan to do, they are not. They will have the journos painting you as a bunch of sky gods, over paid bus drivers, they have no friggin idea what is involved, nor care. Then you will have the govt, with Gillard and that Moron Swan having a go at you. If you were a bunch of wharfies then that is ok, but a bunch of Airline Pilots, they are considered elitists capitalists, tall poppies to be ridiculed and brought down. A perfect sitting duck for a Labor Party govt. No skin off my nose if you win or lose, no skin off my nose if you lose your job or not, but it sure is sh%thouse if you do. Good luck whichever way you go.