PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2011, 01:10
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well you've sunk to a new low. Accusations of racism are pathetic & cheap even for the likes of you. You attempted to ridicule my typo as poor English skills & I gave evidence as to yours.You bought mention & reference toward my nationality & I did yours to compare & contrast English styles YOU raised argument about. In turn you fly the flag of racism when you have no argument.

You failed at your iCadet interview & boast of it to the height of arrogance of being able help others with your blog. Those of us with experience of CX, the interview processes, the airline culture over more than your pitiful & failed grasp, who value our profession & self worth who know from experience and FACTS the bigger long term situation are trying protect our industry from the sell-outs like yourself.

You draw on an arguement of "racism"! You want to highlight facts as you see them. And based on what? The fart of experience you had of HK & CX, least of zero widebody jet industry knowledge or experience? And what's more you seek to continually boast about sharing such self proclaimed knowledge, facts & experience??!!

I'd be taking the advice of the zero hour 18 year old who SUCCEEDED where a 3000 HR TT, 2500 hr RJ FO FAILED.

You haven't the capacity to accept another's point of view, particularly those whom you asked & tried to be colleagues with. Despite so many others telling you to shut up, you're wrong & your entire attitude reeks of shear single minded conceipt & arrogance, you continue.

You've reached the MDA, you've been told to go-around by your vastly more experienced colleague sitting beside you yet you know better & continue to descend, eh??!! 'Cause that's exactly what you're doing here. You'll argue into a CFIT due your arrogant nature.

Lastly,
the safest, most advanced aircraft available, flying under the protection of a safe & reliable ATC
Wow! From what self-appointed grandeur to you speak from? The ATC over Calicut, India, Indonesia, polar nav & comms, NAT crossings when HF is unreadable, Afghanistan terrain experience & procedures...... Not to mention differing aircraft makes, models & the Boeing vs Airbus vs... debates of software design????? Or by chance is it you have ZERO experience of any of this but argue from a position of dogged arrogance in the hope of satisfying a mis-placed self belief??

When the aircraft fails, when ATC is wrong & makes mistakes, when pilots make mistakes it is the not the likes of yourself any of us want to be near in the sky. Because after all, you'd be right & all the world wrong: even into the ground which is a higher level than the sewer you seek to stoop down to.