PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 23:15
precisionapr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dnomyer,

silly boy, you have just got a job flying an aircraft that some senior pilots on the 320 would love to get on, and what do you do.
own up that you faked your log book.
well you couldn't have identified yourself more easily if you tried could you.
1) A330
2) Norwegian
3) aged 21
4) second officer
5) 1000 hrs
6) starting in july
is it a 1000 hrs as i quote a post by you from another thread.

i just got a job in Qatar Airways on a330-300. i did my training in america and my jaa conversion in Oslo Norway. i have around 1200 hours, 500 multi engine.
i worked as instructor after my cpl, and got alot of experience compare to new cpl students who get put in the right seat right after their training.
but it all depends on the school and wich instructors u have, some cpl students can fly better than other instructors who have around 3000 hours.
im 21 years old and flying a big jet in a couple of months!!

so how many hrs did you fiddle?

i would keep a very low profile, as you have put yourself way above the trees, you have also been quite abusive regarding your new employer, and you haven't started yet.

haven't you read or heard about what is going on in india, re pilots fiddling.
i would think if your caught you could be done for fraud, and i wouldn't like to be caught out in this part of the world, and then there is the QCAA, hum how do think they are gonna feel, the least you can expect is a report to your home CAA, and then maybe loss of licence.

all i can say is good luck, you will need it.