PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 22:27
Waste Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apology & Explanation

Dear PPRuNe Towers,

I apologize if I caused offense. It is true that some of us, who are avid followers of PPRuNe, have signed up recently in order to participate in the discussion about one of our esteemed colleagues being wrongly accused of a serious crime, in retribution for availing himself of his right to request assistance of the Labour Ministry and the Courts regarding what he is owed in salary and other compensation.

You are correct regarding the computer, as KangarooFlyer and I are currently flat mates (by necessity, due to our being in this situation of having not received our pay) and my computer had a disk failure. As you can apparently see with your systems, I have gone to an Internet cafe in order to send this message from a different computer. As for Freddie, I'm sure that his history will demonstrate several computers, including Kangaroo's, as he does ask to use it when he happens by.

I infer that your reference to an additional three PPRuNers using the same computer refers to another computer that has three users. KangarooFlyer's computer has two users and an occasional visitor, but the statement as rendered could lead readers to conclude that six persons are using one computer; the latter is not the case and I wish to clarify this point.

We feel unable to provide our names on this forum at this time, as the CEO of this company has numerous times threatened not only to sack anybody who participates on PPRuNe, but to pursue such persons even after departure from the company, in order to have them arrested for something or other (as he has done to our colleague) and to ensure that we are never permitted to work in UAE or GCC or anywhere else they might have influence, in the the future. Unfortunately for us, with Hamed as his patron, he no doubt is able to accomplish all of this before we could even get to the airport in order to get out of the country, or to have such unpleasantries awaiting us upon our return to the country, without our knowing it in advance.

If you wish us to not participate in this discussion, or in PPRuNe, we certainly will respect your wishes, as we are very thankful, appreciative and respectful of the founders, organizers and staff of PPRuNe for providing us with this opportunity to participate in PPRuNe, which exists, in part, for the purpose of exchanging such information without fear of retribution.

Thank you for your consideration of this explanation, and for your [hoped-for] acceptance of our apologies.We shall endeavour to not offend further.