PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Attendants - General Q & A
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 09:25
expatinaction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MissUAE

If you meet the criteria just apply and then wait and see what response you get. You only have to find out who is recruiting not all companies have open days and you won't know about the assessment day details until they invite you. As you live in Spain you will certainly have to travel for some of them. Cathay I am certain you have to be Asian. Qantas used to interview for the London base in the U.K, when Gulf Air are recruiting they have had AD's in Spain, Fly Dubai certainly have AD's in Dubai but this forum has had posts about people going to them in Europe. My advise to you is just to find out who is recruiting, check you are eligible, then apply. I know you have previously written on here about the poor wages in the M.E but just remember to consider the whole package. We get a tax free salary, accommodation, all utilities paid, uniform dry cleaning and transport to and from work. Fly Dubai has a higher basic than Etihad but your overheads living in Dubai will be high. At least with the M.E companies they relocate you and from arriving at the airport you are not on your own and you're looked after. If it is your first time to live in the M.E you may need that support. Have you tried Iberia, Spanair or Vueling for local interveiws. It's a pity you couldn't get down to Seville don't Ryanair still have cheap flights down there???