PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 07:18
Annex14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gums

back to my cave, now, as the press is now focusing upon "deep stall" and such. And my pea-brained background causes me to wonder how a system that works as advertised can allow ( maybe even cause) the confused aircrew to wind up in a loss of control accident. I thought all those control laws and sub-laws, and sub-sub-laws would help just a bit.
With this part of your message you have expressed what has come more and more as a nightmare to my mind. What, if the computers finished that flight off??
I believe Tim Vasquez with his exciting weather evaluation has already clearly worked out that weather was a or the primary cause of the crash. But the longer this discussion goes with very aducational - for me - contributions about the computers and programs background, the more I have come to the conclusion that another major hole of the "swiss cheese" might be computer generated.
If this assumption proofs correct, once the FDR and CVR data are published by BEA, I am sure some people at Toulouse might have a rough time.