PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 04:41
Mr Fusion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChinaBeached
Fusion:
1) get a sense of humour;
2) the CX ship has not sailed at all. It is rapidly sinking into a sewered, putrid quagmire due the weight of the likes of yourself hoping, trying & crying like an immature naive child to make it so. That way these "standards" can be at the suitable entry level for your attitude, morality, maturity & skill level.

My ship hasn't sailed, far from it. I just refused, twice, to sail on the type of ship you want to be on.

And the others who have been "fast tracked"!! Sane people scoff at emails stating "you have been fastracked / selected for this great opportunity!". They are viewed as rip-off schemes & shonky scams generated from countries with loose laws. But if the same comes from CX? "Shortlisted"??! Yet none of you ask why....

Fusion, "trolls" are bottom dwellers living on scraps beneath bridges. Nah mate, that's for the likes of you believing that is a good lifestyle & existence. Those of us with a spine, integrity, experience & knowledge don't want the likes of you polluting our industry. Because until you drag the rest of it & us down to your level you will not be satisfied. Justify your pathetic reasoning as much as you can & will, but you will & always will be a septic scar on all that others achieved in the past at CX.

And still the droves of immbecilic posts will come asking questions insulting to the intelligence of what used to be called a professional airman. Call or email the damn flying school if you want to know which aircraft CX utilise in ADL! Look up the damn regs about license conversion!! Speak to a financial advisor about the contract at CX & a probable financial situation in 20+ years!! IDIOTS!!!

But least of all don't take the advice of ANYONE that with international airline experience at CX or other! It may detract from your naive short cited & ignorant short term plans. (Now look up "irony").

But of course, it's all FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Ouch. I must've hit a nerve. Again with the misplaced anger. Might I suggest:

http://www.rage-anon.org/

I'm sure they have a chapter open in your country too "mate."

Do come back and see us when you're back on your meds and stable.