PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFAP (Federation) takes legal action against Jetstar
Old 23rd May 2011, 23:27
rowdy trousers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It would seem that not only does bb have trouble in dealing with the truth, but it would also seem that he may be (seriously) delusional.

Does he honestly expect anyone, my 5 year old son included, to believe that a decision has been made to delay growth plans at jq, because the incremental cost of employing EBA pilots over the proposed contract pilots, now make those growth plans unviable? Wasn't it last week that he told the world that the airline doesn't actually make money as an airline as such, but makes it's profits by selling muffins?

Like Kevin 07 in politics, BB could go well down in history as the biggest imposter ever to run an airline.

Have they not been telling all who will listen that the pay and hours under the proposed contract are basically the same as the eba?

He is clearly desperate to find an excuse, any excuse, to try and mitigate his own culpability in this, and the numerous preceeding shambolic statergy executions.

I suspect there is a lot more to September than seems obvious to us now.

The military analogy has already been used, but I think that we need to watch our flanks very closly, the only hope that these clowns now have , if rumours of board unrest, consultants etc are true - is an ambush.

Their form already shows that the truth and honour mean nothing. They have already tried to hamper communication amoungt the troops (no more group emails please!) - a tactic straight from "how to wage a war 101".

The "A" in EBA stands for "agreement" - period