PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 22:30
Mr Fusion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoseGear
Aiminghigh, your either an idiot, a troll, or a hypocrite if you really believe your username.....probably all three Your post smacks of SJS and a general lack of decency, evidenced by asking current CX pilots if "we've all had it easy throughout life". Quite the opposite actually, most of us have done the hard yards in GA and the Military, ie poverty and hardship, to gain the requisite experience necessary to even be invited for an interview with CX. Having done those hard yards, made it through the recruiting process, the training and upgrade process and being suitably remunerated (yes, I know) we expect to be paid what we are worth. Yes, like a king. Show me a king who has anything like the responsibility we have every day?

If you can't see that, then bugger off till you can.

The breathless, headlong rush here is vomit inducing to watch. All the excuses I see paraded out just as pathetic, and your attempts to avoid and justify ignoring the advice by current, serving pilots living and working here are even more so.

You will be sorry, probably sooner rather than later, for accepting these T and Cs. So be it, just don't expect a shoulder to cry on.

Nosey
Wow... So much hatred. Sounds to me like you're the one that needs a shoulder to cry on.