PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 18:33
Jen84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!
A few days ago I completed the FEAST- test.
Now 2 extremely nervous weeks are waiting for me.... then the test results arrives in my mailbox.
Hopefully it will be a positive answer!

So, to my question:
After the pen and paper test and after the SDM-test, we did a test called FEAST DART. A radar test. Anyone who has done it?
It was really really hard. I missunderstood the first part where you`re supposed to lead the aircraft from where it is to the yellow triangle by chaninging degrees and left/right. However, the other parts of the test,(where you´re supposed to lead 2 or 4 aircrafts over 4 yellow checkpoints in order), I maneged to do it at least. But I crashed with the other aircrafts maybe four times ,and maybe four times my aircrafts automaticly went to the next chekpoint. Most of the time when I flew over the checkponts I flew into the center of them (that gave me extra points I think). And the part when you´re supposed to fly as economical as possible (without to many changes in degrees) I guess I flew as I did in the other parts. (Perhaps not as economical as it could be.)

So, my question? Well, any of you who has done this test, what du you think about my chances when it comes to getting that positive result in my mailbox?
(The other parts went really well I think.)

Thanks!!
//Jen