PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legalities of Pilot Strike Breakers
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 10:30
Management In Charge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you are referring to me you got it wrong! I see what MIC is doing, I suggest you look at THE MANAGEMENT's post om the FH forum, you'll quickly see he pretends to be management. He did it so well after 3 yrs I started to hate his posts, which at the start I found very entertaining. MIC is nowhere near as good, not a criticism, just a fact
Oh dear, I see that FOCX has now made several unsubstantiated comments about my imitating another Ppruner ? How rude and arrogant.
Let me be quite clear that I am my own individual. I am not and have not purported to either be another Ppruner nor copy or mimic another Ppruner. Furthermore I have not tried to make my comments sound like or even replicate this ‘other Pruner’ in a different forum. If my comments are not as ‘good’ as the other Pruner’s then I do not care, there is no comparison or competition on my mind, FOCX is somewhat deluded, confused or simply ‘washed up’.
Perhaps the truth is that Management in all our supreme ability and intellect are very similar in our thoughts, actions, skill and wisdom. After all, we are a special breed, gifted, and are in a class of society well above you ‘small people’. Management does not need to ‘rally the troops’ and fight the system as we are the system. We cannot be broken, outplayed, outsmarted or undermined by the likes of FOCX. You are David and we are Goliath. Your insults do us no harm, rather you strengthen our resolve to run a tight ship in which the shareholder is rewarded for their loyalty.
So I would suggest that FOCX return to flying his little cargo planes or other substandard piece of prehistoric machinery out of that dirty putrid Asian city and be silent from contributing any input into Australian matters. Furthermore, if your so-called Ppruner on ‘another forum’ is truly a Manager who also oozes wisdom, intellect and a solid understanding of running a profitable airline then I invite him to post in our debate.

The Boardroom Beckons