PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legalities of Pilot Strike Breakers
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2011, 01:04
FOCX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Budfox,

But were they holding those shares continuously, or were they trading, buying in and out and therefor not investing as such? If they were holding them continuously it sort of shows that they aren't very good at their job! 16 yrs is a bloody loooonng time to give a company time to prove itself. As to Buffet's ownership of Netjets etc, they're not airlines. If you're a Buffet fan you'll know he considers them to be the biggest waste of capital going.

As to 16 wks V 16 yrs, didn't it strike you that I wasn't being literal? 2009 if I'm correct QF shares went down to 1.36 or so, they buy in big and subsequently sell almost 1/2 their holding in 2010, they're not investing, that's trading, a big difference.

Qanchor,

if you are referring to me you got it wrong! I see what MIC is doing, I suggest you look at THE MANAGEMENT's post om the FH forum, you'll quickly see he pretends to be management. He did it so well after 3 yrs I started to hate his posts, which at the start I found very entertaining. MIC is nowhere near as good, not a criticism, just a fact.