PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 21st May 2011, 23:18
dnomyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and by the way, i have many friends in philippines who got over to florida when i studied. the other one went to domaguete , and he lost almost all his money because the owner took it and went away. and some other from omni aswell who escaped. they finished a bit before me since they had more hours when i was at my ppl stage. they finished up, they had around 900 hours after 1,5 year, and once they finished they did typerating at aerostar in florida. now all of them are with airphil and cebu pacific.

but they had connections from uncles who worked there and asked me if i was interested. but i rejected since i want to try come into a better airline. and they told me in philippines it sucks bigtime so long you are not friend with lucio. and believe choose states and then go back to philippines and get a job. the price u gonna spend there will be included typerating and ppl,ir,cpl,me,cfi,cfii,mei in states. and u dont need to pay anything under the table to pass, its all about youre skills. if u guys want any information, just send me a message, i will be happy to help u guys!