PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 21st May 2011, 23:06
dnomyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
philippines :(

Aviation News - Top 10 Most Dangerous Airlines , this is about the safety records. read the jaa law book were u cant mix any airplane fuel with lower than 100octane, as in philippines they mix it with 95. but faa is different from jaa , jaa is the highest and faa is also good. yeah im a faa holder and jaa. i finished my jaa conversion in norway in january. offcourse the instruction is most important, and also the safety of the student pilot. all i want to give to the students who gonna spend a fortune on their studies, is pick a school with good reputation and so on. and the most important will be the quality of the sertificates he gonna hold. if u say against me on this that caap licenses are made of same quality as jaa or faa. think twice.

Dette er verdens farligste flyselskaper - nyheter - Dagbladet.no

the latest link is from a big newspaper in norway, and lifeinsurance in my country doesent pay anything if i would get injured with any airplane in philippines. maybe this is something to think about when it comes to safety. and the biggest reason with philippines carriers are safety conserns, from the airplane itself to passangers. anyway i choosed a good school in florida, and did my jaa conversion. now i got a job in Qatar airways and will begin line training in july. maybe its good to come from a school with a good name on my papers, or just luck? and by the way i didnt know anybody who helped me out, the world out there is fair many places, u dont need to know somebody to get youre first job in a airline, just be pasient, and good things happens to good people!