PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion air - further info. Guys???
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2011, 06:09
Maverick 03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rxp1986

This MSD Aviation is nothing short of a scam deal.....i know 1 friend of mine who was also showed interest in joining this program n went to their office in mahipalpur....

And rest what he was told was funny/inappropriate.....first of all the lady their wasn't able to answer many of his queries...everytime he asked something related to lion air, she was reluctant to reply and answered that she is NOT ALLOWED to reply to such questions related to the airline till u have joined the program (i.e. payed 5 lakhs)....
Also when my friend asked about the exact procedure that will be followed once he has payed 5 lakhs, she replied tht she is not allowed to disclose any further information unless u are actually enrolled in their program and said that whatever is given on their website is all that can be told about the program........
But she was generous enough to tell him that u will b asked to pay the whole 25 lakhs in 3 installments (which is already given on website)....

There are many other things as well similar to these, because of which my friend dismantled the thought of joining this program finally.......
I would also recommend others to not to join this scam and stick to the good old indian aviation only......