PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 22:31
RR_NDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Le circonstances" and the Friendly Flying Systems / "Wiring fault"

GY,

But, sadly I suspect (yes, this is WHOLLY opinion) this case will result in findings that indicate some sequence of poor human decisions leading to the aircraft being in a very bad place at entirely the wrong time
Defending vigorously his position you have a big and powerful conglomerate, with "State of the Art design capability" delivering "friendly" highly optimized Flying Systems in their a/c.

In another position you have the pilots being helped by "friendly flying systems" (that are "under continuous evolution"), and facing some "extremely complex scenarios" related to the richness of real world and mother nature and "enriched" by the sometimes highly complex behavior of their "friends".

In another position you have a govt. entity, BEA under intense pressures to "understand" factual information "recorded" in a/c debris, recorders and a/c occupants. And needing to work "together" the "designers" to be able to analyze the "complex mechanisms" of "highly complex systems", etc". And now clearly in a hurry that further complicates the task of their professionals. There are also other "players", as we know, in this "complex stage" contributing to the pressure.

The "circonstances report" to be issue soon can be aligned to the huge interests involved? To "construct" this question i just considered the facts that the a/c didnīt deviate earlier to a "important WX condition", the fact that the "friendly flying system" was eventually affected by UAS and considered that the System degraded creating additional factors for the a/c ability to exit the "important WX condition" the a/c entered (for any reason) and never left.

The report may fit well with the huge interests of the conglomerate and the French State. The timing of the Paris show (just one month from today) is a very important "time constraint". And we may ask: Which player(s) should be "strategically preserved"? The conglomerate, the carrier or the pilots?
Time will tell
Who has the bigger responsibility for the navigation since monday? IMO, no longer BEA. It seems came from the "player" that fed Le Figaro and is carefully "assembling" the near future environment along the BEAīs analysis.

The turbulences we are observing, i commented in an earlier post, impossible to avoid, are dangerous to all players. As a technician i yet felt how difficult they are. And itīs threat to properly emphasize in the "highest profile phase" (during next days) what is really most important. *

Svarin,

02:11:55 EFCS1 X2,EFCS2X,,,,,,,FCPC2 (2CE2) / WRG:ADIRU1 BUS ADR1-2 TO FCPC2, HARD

This is definitely a wiring fault, where FCPC2 and ADR1 lose their connection.
What kind of cause can create such wiring fault.

The importance to me is not related to what this "wiring fault" could make to a redundant architecture.

I would like to understand what can create a "wiring fault". Other than a Kapton issue.

(*) I must mention that i consider most of conspiracy theories too simplistic and never taken into account the global picture. Eg. TWA800 shot by a missile and other similar ones.