PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings Cadet - Qualification (Education) requirements
Old 20th May 2011, 12:51
NDW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC Wings Cadet - Qualification (Education) requirements

Hi All,

Firstly, I should introduce myself.

My names Nathan, I'm 19 and have been looking around this side of the forum for a few days now and thought I should write a post as i'm sure many of you can help.

I have always wanted to get into Aviation, since I was in High school.

After watching the program 'Airline' call me sad and geekish, I've heard it all before, Civilian flying is a career that many of us want to embark on.

I have been recommended CTC Wings as a good starter to a career.

However, (and I apologise profusely if this has been mentioned a million times), but what are the Educational requirements that CTC will accept for their Cadet programme - Selection Process - CTC Wings Cadet Pilot Programme | Become a Pilot with CTC Wings | Airline Pilot Training

I'm sorry if this should have been added to one of the other CTC Wings threads' its just theres so many, I wouldn't know where to place it.

I have had previous flying experience, I worked as a Volunteer at my local flying club for just over a year, throughly enjoyed the experience and all the staff, but I thought it was time for me to make an attempt at becoming a Pilot.

Any advice or comments, please say, if I've been a dingbat and created this thread in the wrong section, I apologise.

I'm only a wannabe - don't shout .

Thanks all.