PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The EK portal
Thread: The EK portal
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 12:29
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Portal Outages

Not sure if they use the same server/networks for the CC and FC portals but I've noticed over the last few months that it tends to fall over on weekends and/or late afternoons. Also bear in mind the CC rosters are rolling out over the last few days & this normally shuts it down periodically while all the CC stampede to see which journey through India they've got this month... :P

Has anyone else had the problem of clicking on links in emails sent from management redirecting to a random search page and not being able to read them at all? (That is, if anyone else actually bothers to read emails from management... ) E.g. the "news roundup" type thing they send out contains links to articles on new EK route or whatever, it just keeps redirecting to a dodgy-looking search results with the first link being "Groupworld" but no mention of the actual content referred to in the email.

The re-logging in to check each page is driving me nuts too, same in IE or Firefox but seemingly at random??? Doesn't matter which country I'm in either or with/without VPN.