PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New JQ Contract
Thread: New JQ Contract
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 00:57
jeppesenboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JQ pilots

Short of walking off the job (which is illegal and prosecutable by dismissal in Australia), what do you propose to do Gnandenburg? Any change in work pattern from the norm can be construed as industrial action (if you had ever bothered to look it up).

If you are referring to working within the confines of the EBA and not showing good will - i think you'll find that's well and truly underway - although nobody would put it on the record.

If you have so many great ideas maybe you could help out by contacting AFAP/AIPA. That is if you are seriously interested in helping out this war on our profession. If you are just sitting bored with nothing to do and feel like taking a cheap shot on PPrune, then quite frankly I know most of the JQ guys would tell you where to go! Theres enough stress on these guys and their families for you to throw your idle time at them too!

I know the JQ boys are doing whatever they can within the realms of legality and WELL DONE GUYS AND GIRLS!

To anyone who is thinking of signing up on the this new agreement - from what I've heard you will be well and truly feeling left out in the cold after you start.