PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crash-Cork Airport
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 15:45
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tinwald
The whole operation is run from the hangar here at Ronaldsway. I even know the ops manager, yessir.
Presumably as 'only a Manxy' (your words not mine), you'll be as aware as the rest of us 'non Manxy's' that an 'airline' doesn't need an AOC. It has to use someone who has a current AOC.

Perhaps you could tell us exactly, (oh, and factually), A: what the ops manager and his teams duties and responsibilities agreed with the aircraft owners are are under the appropriate EU legislation. And crucially what tasks they actually perform on a daily basis relating to the relevant legislation.

Extra points will be added if you can tell us factually B: if the aircraft are wet/dry in, out, do the hokey pokey, leased etc, as you as a mere 'manxy' will clearly know, (it not being astrophysics and all that), this will have a bearing on the operational control and responsibilities of the parties involved in this accident.

I look forward to some facts, which'll be rare on prune, but I'm a glass half full type of chap..