PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air new zealand jobs
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 10:36
springbokflyer145

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BFF: go for it

BFF: I think I did get the point and I totally agree with Remoak.

I would love you to apply to SAA, hope they turn you down as you dont have any recent SA experience.....classic

While all that bullsh.t continues, NZ will always be stuck in their old ways. Maybe they should update their ways and stop try being like this big aviation governing body when there is only a small aviation industry within a small country.

I am not too worried anymore as I have been offered a great job in OZ. I think the wait was much more worth it than getting into some piss willy subsidery and being unhappy and actually gaining no more quality experience.

Like most guys I know they just do there time and then head off to OZ and thats why this economy will never be bigger enough to sustain anything. Thats why most of the goods tradesman have left. Even your fellow Kiwis.
The money is better, life is good, better economy, future and still a great lifestyle. At least that country moves with the times.

So enjoy Auckland to Wellington, Wellington Auckland till the day you retire!! Great experience for you mate. ENJOY

Maybe catch up in OZ!!

Apologies if i have offended anyone unintentionally.!!