PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFAP (Federation) takes legal action against Jetstar
Old 19th May 2011, 07:39
breakfastburrito

Location: On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is zero
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very strong rumour this afternoon that multi million dollar investors and fund managers are meeting tomorrow regarding the conduct of this scum. Continual fall in share price has many losing millions per week as these unnecessary management provoked industrial issues continue to reek havoc. Apparently the vermin of Paddy, Reg and the entire board have until COB next Friday 27 May to get their sh*t together or an EGM is being held for a vote of no confidence and have the lot ousted. Allegedly, temporary emergency board management is being arranged.
Dear Fund Managers, Qantas could once again be an outstanding and highly profitable airline, don't let its current management destroy its value, and your funds. This companies greatest asset is the loyal, experienced & dedicated workforce. Managements tactics for over a decade have been to so alienate the workforce, that they hoped would take their experience elsewhere. One thing I can assure you of is that experience makes a significant difference to the profitability of an airline. The pool of latent goodwill is so deep, with a new management team, this airline could be returned to a world class airline. We, the employees are desperate to see Qantas succeed.

The fix is remarkably simple, find a management team that thinks like Southwest Airlines, the worlds most continuous profitable airline, people are its DNA. The book
Nuts! Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success Nuts! Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success
is the handbook to restore Qantas. If you would like a copy PM or email me at thebreafastburrito {at} hotmail dot [com] and I will express post a copy to you.

You have two simple choices, persist with the current management and lose your entire investment. Current management appear to be hell bent on destroying Qantas, from which a private equity fund will scoop up the crown jewels of Qantas at firesale prices. (Ask Leigh Clifford about his association with KKR)

The second choice, is to show the current management team, from the board down the door, re-engage your staff, re-engineer the business by trusting your employees to run the business from the bottom up to be profitable (Southwest model) and watch your profits soar.

I have documented what I believe is the "gameplan" to swindle you the shareholder, the customers & employees over a the last 3 years. My previous posts can be found HERE.

Last edited by breakfastburrito; 19th May 2011 at 08:07.