PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2011, 21:25
NandoCarioca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi to all in PPRUNE.

It took me almost 5 weeks to catch up with all the posts in the AF447 thread, witch I found after seeking the internet for some valuable and trustworthy forum on the AF447, ever since the ´black boxes´ were found.And I do have a personal reasons to be here, and speak up. I had a relative no board. My 47yo aunt, SONIA, was on her way to Paris to meet her french boyfriend. Never made it to her french date. Her body was never recovered, so we suspect she must be underwater strapped to her seat. And it would be a relief to get a confirmation on that. I shall say to TAKATA em SATURNV that all information, regardless of its nature, should be posted and thoroughly discussed. So please guys, keep questioning, but most important and most of all, keep answering.Along this past 5 weeks I learned a great deal of technical information, in several fields of expertise, which I never suspected existed. And let me say that I carry this information to my family and other families regarding the AF447 event; trust me it´s been most helpful to all of us!

I speak from RIO DE JANEIRO, am a 41yo medical doctor specialized in anesthesiology. So you can count on me on medical opinions if they occur. So... a big THANKS to you all pilots, engineers, pilots-to-be, lawyers, and etc... this forum is a bliss among the anguish developed ever since the AF447 disappeared in the cold night.We are all waiting for the right answers, not to blame anyone, its passed that, but to understand what happened, and dismiss, once and for all, our suspended griefs.

PS: Even though my aunt perished, I´m relieved because my mother, who is terrified of flying, but has in fact flown worldwide, was scheduled to scort my aunt to Paris, but, due to her total lack of personal organization forgot to check her passport, which had expired in APR 2009. And, at the time, was devastated to loose the opportunity to spend her vacations in PARIS. Lost the chance to get on board. Destiny playing its cards! Go figure.

NandoCarioca
Rio de Janeiro
Brasil