PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2011, 17:46
bearfoil

TurbineD

Thanks for the 'heads up'. What we have been bequeathed by less than forthcoming ancestors is a playground that is regrettably "Polarized". It is difficult to express an opinion without being dismissed as "One or the Other".

In writing in favor of severe scepticism, one is taken for a cynic. A definition contrasting both words would frustrate most people. On the one hand are the apologists who see no evil, or have an agenda, and on the other folks with vivid imaginations who have a tendency to build on said imagination.

The data is in, readable, and being sussed. I suppose those who take to heart the goodness of the world will be patient and wait to be told what happened.

On a linguistics note and in danger of being accused of tinhattedness I will leave you with a final thought. This was not an accident. BLIMEY. WHAT??

Regardless the story that is told, I will bet the ranch that what did in 447 was not mysterious, not even unexpected. Flight is not without loads of sophistications and anticipations of danger.

There should be a third term to include with incident and accident.

pardon my......french

All those whom have given all....rest.