PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2011, 14:30
takata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jcjeant
The study of some BEA old investigations show clearly some "cover up" .. and in my POV .. this is a discredit for the BEA.
As you claimed it everyday, even before this investigation started, without relying on other sources than few biased "testimonies" of such so-called "fact", I can not agree that:
1) what you are claiming is "clearly" founded; at best, it is based on "rumors" of wrong doings, some being clearly unfounded or very old stories;
2) such attitude you are supposed to be condemning is exactly how one may qualify your own behavior: your pre-established judgment (this will be a cover-up) was already affirmed on day one. No need to wait and take into account how this investigation would be actually conducted in reality; as everything public and contradictory to your mis-belief can be twisted as a new proof that the BEA is covering-up something, this is quite easy. You just need to claim it loud, nobody can ever prove to you the contrary (due to cover-up of the truth).
Note that "cover up" is not a conspiracy ... it's just hide some informations to the public.
Purely rhetorical. Every conspiration I know start with: "the truth is hidden to us".
You must also know (or I remind you) who is the owner of the "Le Figaro" :
Dassault. And Dassault and the constructor of the AF447 A330 have tight financial link.
Well, sorry but Dassault and EADS are not close "partners", quite the contrary. Who told you that?
You can even suppose that the leak come in fact from the BEA .. or Airbus.
They can disapprove after the release of the article (this article was pasted in all the main french newspapers) but this will still in the mind of the general public and that exactly the same behavior you describe .....
Don't you fear to sound ridiculous?
Did your read those people reaction to those papers?
How is that story making any "good" for Airbus, BEA, Dassault, Whoever you think, except for this so-called journalist and those paper printers? Even Le Figaro will end in deep embarasment after publishing so poorly researched papers in their front page. This can not be called an investigation and certainly not first class journalism: a big provocative headline, but strictly no content after the first line and very weak points barely adressing the claims. The end news is what we knew for the first hour: AF 447 flew in a storm, something wrong here!

It's a way to prepare the public to accept the fact that in their next official BEA report ... crew will be pointed as making errors.
At least it's a possible scenario I can't discard.
Right.... it looks like it doesn't work then.
Maybe you may believe that those French people are stupid enough to read: "Scoop: Airbus will be cleared: it is all pilots and company fault" followed by strictly nothing proving the point? while, at the same time, everybody know that those data deep analysis was not even started.

Beside your bias, nothing of what one should realise about how much progress was made for AF 447, towards a far better transparency in investigation, never transpired in one single post of you. You are so zealously reporting everything seeming "so suspicious" to you that the only question it will rise at the end is about your own motivations.