PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Moth Crash
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2011, 08:23
NigelOnDraft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a pilot and a foreigner to the UK and I would like to know what may have caused this accident, and I do not want to wait for the investigation, this is why I come on this forum.
I can assure you, it is very unlikely you will find what factors caused this accident from here, prior to the AAIB report. 90% of the posts are idiotic / misinfomed and people just using someone else's misfortune as a platform to broadcast their opinions.

If you genuinely want to "learn" then study the monthly AAIB (and other) bulletins for trends / specifics to your type of flying.

If there is something urgent that comes out of the AAIB investigation prior to the report, it will be disseminated.

If you really think that pPrune debates on accidents really enhance Flt Safety please provide an example - there are plenty of threads where a report was later published. It always amazes me how difficult it is to relate the report to the **** that was posted here

There can be value on debate on flying in general clearly removing the specifics of an accident not yet reported on (as we did above).

NoD