PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New JQ Contract
Thread: New JQ Contract
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 22:00
KRUSTY 34

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
As one of those sitting on the sidelines I am, as no doubt most are, absolutely apalled at what JQ management are trying to get away with in this latest "contract".

What worries me, is that faced with such a revolt, management may tweak the contract here and there and then try to sell what will essentially be a dressed up turd. It's a common tactic during EBA negotiations, and the weak minded and naive quite often fall for it. I doubt very much the current JQ pilot group would fall for such skulldugery, but there are those Desperates waiting in the wings.

Lets face it, the JQ Aussie EBA is still nothing to write home about, but it is the current standard, and it has been agreed upon. Anything less would be a severe reduction in the JQ pilot's standard of living. And for what? So Buchanan, Joyce, and all the other parasites can pocket their bonuses at your expense!

I may be stating the obvious but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't even consider anything less than the current agreed EBA. No matter how much these arsh@les try to dress up this latest abomination.