PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 17th May 2011, 16:46
dnomyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airbus

im a half filipino myself. and i can really say that aviation in the philippines sucks bigtime, and the way of flying is not near faa standards or jaa. and how far can u come with a caap license in the world?

if u guys have the money why not choose a good school in america and were they have connections with other airlines instead of wasting alot of money in philippines and just hope for a carreer in the philippines. why not try to get into a well known airline at first?

i just finished my training in america and did my jaa conversion in my homecountry norway, i got a job after 2 months, and i didnt spend more than 100 000 dollars eithers, including pocket money and everything. i worked as a instructor and gaines alot of hours, and the schools are really professional. i can reccomend phoenix east aviation, they offer a j1 visa, that means u can stay there 2 years and once you are finish with youre cpl u can get instructor ratings and gain up to 100 hours a month as instructor.

i,ve been to omni, aviatour, airlink, pal aviation when i visited philippines 3 years ago. for me it was all garbadge. and the airplanes they mix car gasoline with aircraft fuel, thats all i can say of good quality! guys wake up and spend the money carefully! sayang kaayo ang pera!