PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 08:09
VJW

Received 30 Likes on 10 Posts
Please re read my post you clearly read what you wanted to hear!

I said, 'I don't think there is anything wrong with this at all, in fact it's admirable, just don't tell me it isn't true.'

This isn't about RYR but yes I work for them, that's not hard to tell by the fact I happily admit to it in previous posts. Do RYR hide the fact they're only looking for cadets on their website? Doesn't it make it obvious enough with, 'Cadets – (No airline experience) - Please note we are not accepting applications for Non 737 Rated Captains or experienced First Officers at this time.'

Like I said, it is my bitter opinion, but what use is feedback, when you find out they weren't really interested anyway? This is my opinion having been there, and how I felt afterwards. Had you been there you may have felt the same. If you work there you'll know what I'm saying is the truth, and I'm not in fact suffering from a invincible superiority complex, and if neither applies to you, perhaps you have no need to comment.

Oh and to be working for or previously working at Virgin, and complaining about cadets getting in at RYR, isn't that also a bit rich?