PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 03:25
RR_NDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lemurian,

That piece of video is a self-serving operation by a sensationalist journalist of the Fig trying to sell his book.
One of the objectives posting about the journalist (responsible for transport at Figaro) was to show he wrote a book on Air France´s "performance".

This could mean something to be considered by us before any premature (risky) conclusion.

But there is something very important to be considered by us in this magnificent and serious thread: The speed and the schedule from them to deliver results. And the mention to Safety. IMO this points to cause(s) simpler than the ones many of participants diligently elaborated.

This said, we have two possibilities here :
Your comments are with the proper tone and i am concerned also.

This is very assertive, "loud and clear":

INFO LE FIGARO - Selon nos informations, les premiers éléments émanant des boîtes noires orientent les enquêteurs vers une erreur de l'équipage d'Air France.
Selon les sources interrogées par Le Figaro, de nouveaux éléments sur la responsabilité d'Air France ou de son équipage seront communiquées par le BEA dans la journée de mardi. Le rapport définitif d'enquête du BEA devrait être rédigé durant plusieurs mois mais il est possible que le scénario du drame soit définitivement établi d'ici la fin de semaine.
Un dénouement aussi rapide...rappelait lundi soir une source gouvernementale
I posted #1517 imagining they reached a "good understanding" yet today.

But this Figaro´s news "shocked" me.

Pointing that the "Why´s phase" seems no longer necessary.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 17th May 2011 at 12:39.