PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 02:10
Lemurian

Sun worshipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jcjeant
I understand why so many countries are envious of France to have an investigation office so performant.
Your anti-french bias leads you, again, astray.
And it's bloody annoying.
Get a life.
Secondfly, your silly comments about the Yemenia missing report is also way out of base as the BEA was subject to the necessities of the Comorrean authorities.
Same thing about the Ethiopian jet that crashed out of Beyrut. The publication - or not - is the Libanese government responsibility. Not the BEA

And this leak has nothing to do with the BEA, nor the NTSB representative....or any of a few others allowed in the investigation.

RR_NDB
That piece of video is a self-serving operation by a sensationalist journalist of the Fig trying to sell his book.
Among the pearls of this interview is "a serious breach of safety against all rules as an AF 380 took off from JFK to CDG with only two pilots at the controls !!!"
I rest my case.

This said, we have two possibilities here :
1/- The article has managed some serious sources, or
3/- There is nothing of material substance behind that announcement.

What is astonishingt is how quick someone, apparently au fait of the investigation has come to a conclusion that completely exonerates Airbus (which I find really difficult to understand as the ACARS were bringing a dark picture of a situation that caused a major stressful situation in that flight deck ) and at the same time putting the blame on Air France and the pilots for causing the accident.
The first possibility is frightful : we are talking about a major safety breach here and way beyond my theory of a less-than-optimum operating flight deck crew.
The only thought that comes to my mind is, that close to the crew change-over, that there was only one pilot up front when the chips went down.
In this speculation, the flight deck door is locked, without any possibility for the other pilots to regain their seat as the one left on his own was too busy .
Why am I thinking about that possibility ?
It was a theory, one among others, said a long time ago when it was learned that one of the pilots was travelling with hids wife in J.