PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus
Thread: Aer Lingus
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2011, 00:21
170to5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Point is, it wasn't even the question - the guy just wanted to know about T&C's for AL pilots and called himself experienced so he didn't get info about cadet T&C's - whether he IS experienced or not is utterly irrelevant, both to him and to anyone else!

He never started by saying 'I'm a very experienced, senior 320 F/O and I expect to be paid for my extensive experience, so do AL do that?', which is what v1 seemed to decide he was saying! I took exception for him jumping down RB's throat for something he never said or even intimated. It wouldn't even occur to me that his use of the word in this context could get someone's goat.

v1's defence, that he was just 'curious' and therefore (by implication) was not going to go on a rant about young pups claiming they're experienced, I think can be pretty much put to bed by his following posts...

RB20, as I feel that I may have had some hand in starting this largely irrelevant ramble, I will eventually get around to being some help...keep an eye out on Pilot jobs Network over the next week or so...should appear!