PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airworthiness & Safety Post Haddon-Cave
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 20:35
Airborne Aircrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edited by Mods

I was attempting to assist Princess_Lala if she had a legitimate reason for her question. If I hadn't been asking the questions you'd have been bitching at someone else... Because no-one was going to answer the question until some level of legitimacy was established.

As to whether I am qualified to discuss the current changes in airworthiness and safety improvements under Haddon Cave - you're right, I cannot speak with any authority whatsoever. But I'm still, almost certainly, the first and only person to tell the RAF that I would not fly on one specific aircraft type based entirely on that type's lack of airworthiness but was quite happy to go to any other type anywhere they wanted me to go. I'm probably the only one that the RAF decided that I must be mentally unstable for doing so and sent me to a Trick Cyclist in London to "convict" me only to have him send me back with a rating of "perfectly sane". At which point, with no leg to stand, on the RAF and I parted ways.

It is little wonder I follow threads regarding airworthiness with some interest. Personally, I hope she is who she says she is. I'm looking forward to the responses.