PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 12:36
ChocolateHobnob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck to all those still waiting for their stage 2 results. It must be horrible not knowing.

Something to cheer you up if worse comes to worse - this was the second time I took stage 2 after failing it last year. Having done it before, it definitely calmed the nerves. It didn't help me answer the questions any faster or do the strip display test any better but having had the experience once before did help - at least I didn't mash the keypad on some of the tests this time among other things.

Second time round I've passed. I don't know what I did better (or should it be "less bad") this time round or whether I scraped through (quite likely) or passed with flying colours (yeah right). Either way it doesn't matter.

If you get the dreaded email then don't worry too much. Give it another shot next year (I most definitely will if I fail stage 3). You won't be like Tim who passes all the stages first time and completes the college to graduate at the age of 21 (and turns out to be nice bloke and all) but so what.

At least thats what I've been telling myself over the last 12 months.

See you at stage 3 BillTheLeaper.