PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways changed Airline
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2002, 14:25
Frankfurt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow British Airways changed Airline

I've been travelling with BA for the past 10 years both long and short haul. Before the year 1997 BA was fantastic the cabin crew and grouns staff gave excellent customer service it was a pleasure, but since after 1997 quite a few people have noticed that BA staff seems to have a poor attitude towards thier customers, I was checking in once a Manchester Airport then going on from Heathrow to Sinagpore, some of the Supervisor who you expect to set an example seem to have a miserable face as if they just simply didn't want to be there, when you ask them for help in what desk to check in they are sarcastic, the thing that annoyed me was I asked a lady who had a face like a wet lettuce for information on where to check in but she was to busy gossiping with here colleague but she finally had time to reply to my question, just as I was walking away I heard her say "for god sake can't they check the board"

I am quite dissapointed that such a good airline has gone down because of staff attitude, the product ideas are excellent but they should try and improve thier customer service and have the manners not to crtisize you behind your back.

The check in staff who checked me in was very nice, its a pitty she was not the supervisour.