PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New JQ Contract
Thread: New JQ Contract
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 01:38
breakfastburrito

Location: On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is zero
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neptunus, your implication is exactly on the money, here's a quote from another forum which encapsulates the long term goal of the elites.

I agree - Merk is a typical German Euro conservative - he deliberately fails to see the problem is the shadow bank sector, not entitlements which he wishes to cut which will crash demand into the Regolith.

Of course when you realise that the Euros construction was designed to crush sovereignty using private debt has a sledgehammer his views make sense.

The central banks goal since the wage inflation of the seventies which hurt their clients is to create a global wage deflation environment which until recently was fueled by private debt creation.

Now that this credit engine is dying the Central banks do not know how to engineer a effecient solution to protect their clients equity funds whose value is dependent on wage austerity.

To me the solution lies in the destruction of credit completly by global wage inflation.
Zerohedge comment by The Dork Of Cork 23/4/2011

Dark Knight - agree that history provides all the evidence that we need to work out what is going on. The top 0.1% of the population have unleashed a class war against the other 99.1%. There was no declaration, just a single minded stealth campaign to steal the working lives, in order to make the already wealthy even more wealthy.

If you want to know how this is to play out, it is essential to watch Chris Martensons Crash Course & read
"The Creature From Jekyll Island" "The Creature From Jekyll Island"
by G.Edward Griffin. This book is a history lesson par excellence. Educate yourselves about the game being played.

My scenario's about Qantas destroying itself & in order to justify its destruction & its Pan-Asian strategy have their genesis in these sources. If I can work it out, so can you. Prepare yourselves, don't bury your head in the sand.