PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2011, 20:25
captain.weird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guys who really, really, really want to enroll this CPP soooo bad, which statement would you consider?

- I'm a pilot because I love to fly..

- I'm a pilot because I love to eat sandwiches..

No, I'm not a m*therf*cker, but come on.. Calling captains dorks, blaming those which really give some advice here (thank you guys to give us advice! we need those!!), and yelling that you want to enroll this CPP so bad.. what the hell are you guys thinking and doing?

And yeah, being a CPT or F/O at a widebody is ticking some heading changes in the panel.. believe me.. if you fly in very bad weather, you'll have to land the plane automatically (CATIII), because the SOP's are saying that..

If you just want to wear that uniform, please tell me, I'll buy you one, so we are off from guys like you!!

Doing for almost 4 years research in the job (pilot) and flight schools, working for almost 5 years at some supermarkets and even a McD here (Em773er, I was a colleague of you haha!) saving every cent for a flight training.. No, I'm not there yet! You know why? Because it is a LOT OF MONEY!! And I know, you know, everyone knows, on what the hell you are spending your money at, it will have some effect at you and your bankaccount! If I spend some (no, it is huge amount, so 'A LOT OF') money in flight training I will really do everything to succeed, to thank myself that I can effort this by myself and kinda fun I give to myself.. I will aprecciate myself! Building some self-confidence is a very important thing in life.. It gives a lot of enery!

Em773er, you know me already, you know who I am.. Guys like you, yeah, these are the people where I want to sit next..

But the question, is what I've already said, it is quite simple, do you love to eat sandwiches or do you love to fly?