PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2011, 11:09
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blacklabel(ed):

My "curriculum" or my "curriculum vitae" (commonly known as a "CV") since these are two different things entirely?? I must ask as judging from your previous posts your grasp of written English seems as alien to you as a "spine", "integrity" or "logical comprehension of facts".

But since you ask and as expected from your ignorant and laziness to check my previous posts and background, just like the "passion" & "dedication" you show toward your research into becoming a CX (iCadet) pilot:

- A guy who worked his arse off paying for his own training and in debt drove as far as needed when and however necessary to land a job in GA;
- A guy who worked his arse off to go from one aircraft to another including single pilot night freight in multi engined aircraft for 4000+ hrs before EARNING the right to be invited to CX for an interview and then locked himself away for 3 months to study, study, study, study while holding down a full time job flying;
- A guy who interviewed for CX over 3 years ago and turned the iCadet / SO offer down twice recently as I know and value what I am worth as well as what saying "yes" would do to the industry and potential long term conditions at CX;
- An FO on a widebody with more IF hours than you have total time, more NDB and night circling approaches than you've had wet dreams; more 8 and 10 sector duties in the top end of Oz in the wet season, cyclonic conditions, icing and dust storms than you've hours watching Top Gun, and more take offs and landings in weather you are not permitted to fly in as day VFR circuit instructor with zero other commercial experience;
- 2 x tertiary credentials in Aviation that counts more than blindly regurgitating Trevor Thom's BAK;
- A guy who is not racist as you have shown yourself to be in a recent post;
- A guy who respects seniority and those who have earned my respect by position and to whom I listen and still take humble advice from instead of calling them "dorks".

So basically a no one from no-where, and one whom has NOTHING in common with the likes of a bigoted, cheap, naive, angry and nasty infantile sell-out like yourself.

That's all.

Em77ER: again mate, well done for the effort and integrity you've shown to your study, yourself and the preparation prior to blindly accepting this iCadet sham.