PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions V
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2011, 07:19
RTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The arrogance of the man is breathtaking. He is so thick that he cannot see what he has done to the CC over the past two years. His hatred of WW is of no consequence because its WW and KW who have won - not him.

I am surprised that this wasn't picked up, but for me it is the most important part of his 'statement.'

In some ways I am sorry to be leaving because I really believe this agreement will soothe troubled waters that have been far too choppy for far too long. There will be, as Len mentioned yesterday, further spats but with a trusting relationship being created for the first time in many years, life should be a lot less stressful for everybody.
Along with his hypocritical mates, Holley caused a two year 'war' that was unnecessary. Happily he will shortly be gone but his pathetic legacy will be a reminder to take the right steps at the right time and not Holley's way. He can NO comfort in fooling himself that HE achieved this agreement.

Good luck to all the CC for a future that looks much better today than it did two days ago. You really do deserve a happy life now.