PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympic Airpsace Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2011, 22:51
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why don't we all just protest libya style, and all just get airborne at friday prayer time in the middle of the opening ceremony and stick 2 fingers up at them all. Gliders,microlights, tmgs,sep,helos the whole shebang.

They won't shoot us all down!

It is incredible how in this country we let this drivel happen! it is absolutely pathetic.

I will tell you all a story now.

3 years ago I started work at heathrow. I turned up on first day, 2 days after an interview where I provided no id, references etc. No management was on site. I walked striaght through the cargo shed and was underneath a ba 747 within 2 mins of knocking on the door. Mental.

Still work there, and to this day I could put a device on a flight. Without a shadow of a doubt.

That is a security issue. Not gliders carrying no fuel. Not micros.

A 40 tonne truck loaded with fertiliser driving outside the stadium would cause a hell of a lot more carnage than a pa28 nose diving into the long jump pit at vne.

Let's all just get airborne when it happens, mass protest.

UAV

ps - those of you saying why not screen train passengers when the games go on, because the buggers will probably be on strike and no trains running! We need bob crow running aopa et al!